Taxation Services India
The Firm has requisite infrastructure & professional experience to undertake routine as well as specialised assignments in a multitude of professional fields including Joint Ventures Audit, & Taxation, Consultancy & Advisory Services, & Cost Control, & Financial Investigation, Corporate Law etc.
In the field of Statutory & Taxation Audit, over the years, the firm has gained experience in the field of Statutory, & Branch, & Concurrent, & Inspection, Revenue, Expenditure, Management, Internal and Systems Audits of Public/Private Limited Companies, Banks, Public Sector Undertakings, Insurance Companies, Co-operative Soccieties, Trusts, Branch/Project/ Liaison Offices of Foreign Companies, Non-Government.
The firm has provided business specific solutions to each of its clients in the following area :-
Internal Audit Services
- Internal Audit
- Proprietory Audit
- Operational Audit
- Internal Audit- Re-engineering
- Management Audit
Business Process & Risk Counselling
- Performance Improvement
- Cost Reduction
- Management Systems Advisory
- Process Improvement
- Diagnostic Review
- Management Information
- Policies and Procedures
It has been the endeavor of the firm to provide the best possible tax advisory & compliance services to its clients based on the experience gained by the firm over the years & in dealing with a Multitude of Clients. The experience of the firm over the years with a Multitude of clients has helped the firm in developing customised solutions within the ambit & frame work of the Tax Laws which has helped its clients in obtaining optimal tax solutions. The tax advisory & compliance department of the firm keeps abreast of the latest legal judgements & tax laws alongwith the emerging economic scenario in different industrial fields & the impact thereof on the client’s business to ensure highest standards of professional services.
We offer our services in the following areas :-
- International Tax
- Domestic Individuals and other Legal Entities Tax
- Domestic Corporate Tax
- Mergers and Acquisition – Tax Implications
- Expatriate Taxes
- Indirect Taxes
- Tax Planning
- Employee Taxation
- Withholding taxes
- Domestic Tax Proceeding and Representative before Tax Authorities
The experience of the firm in dealing with Multifarious Corporate clients has give the expertise to the firms to provide its clients with a competitive edge in the Indian environments. The experiences also ensures compliance with the Corporate Laws. The experiences of the firm can also help its clients to achieve their needs by Corporate Finance. The Services offered are :-
- Transaction Advisory
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Due Diligence & Financial Investigations
- Transaction Support
- Corporate & Financial Structuring
- Business Planning
- Approvals/Clarifications from Regulatory Authorities
- Business Advisory Services
- Analysis of Business Decisions & their impact on shareholder value
- Market Entry Strategies
- Business Strategy Development & Assessment
- Assistance on identification of Partners for Joint Venture
- Distribution & Alliances
- Preparation & Profit and Financial viability Reports
- Portfolio Management
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Related Services
- Advise on SEBI Regulations
- Representation before the Board for seeking clarifications & representing clients in legal matters.
The firm maintains a data base of personnel for its own needs as well as the needs of its clients & has helped its clients with pro-active role in selection/ recruitment of personnel based on its experience gained over the years.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE LAW AND FOREIGN INVESTMENT APPROVAL SERVICES
Having Multinational Corporations as clients, the firm has gained immense experience in Foreign Exchange Laws & some of the services provided by the company are as under :-
- Advising clients on & ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA)
- Advice on Investment Structuring decisions
- Advise on Indian Government’s policies on foreign Investment in India
- Obtaining approvals from the Reserve Bank of India with regard to various transactions involving foreign exchange like stock option plans, & Technology Transfer Agreements, EPC Contracts, legal service agreements, acquisition of foreign companies, foreign currency loans, suppliers credits etc
- Preparation of documentation and obtaining approvals from the Reserve Bank of India for the allotment/transfer of shares to foreign citizens and foreign companies
- Establishment/winding-up/ extension of and various other matters pertaining to the operation of Liaison/Branch/Project Offices of foreign companies operating in India.
- Advice on Overseas Acquisitions
- Drafting applications and obtaining approvals of foreign investment proposals in various sectors of economy from the Government of India
Company Law matters have been the field in which the firm is well versed because of its past experience in dealing with large Indian & multinational Organisations having peculiar needs in Company Law matters. The matters dealt with under Company Law are as under as :-
Counsel on & ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Incorporation of companies
- Preparation of minutes of Board/Extraordinary/ Statutory & Annual General Meetings
- Registration of Liaison, Branch & Project Offices of Foreign Companies with the Registrar of Companies
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns & other Statutory documents as required under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Carrying out Searches and Collateral Inspection of Fixed Assets, & Book Debts and Stock for Banks, Financial Institutions etc. Legal compliance with regard to the registration of charges.
- Assistance in obtaining regulatory approvals from the Company Law Board for Mergers & Amalgamations and other matters
Assistance in winding up of companies
Email : email@example.com