Monthly Archives: June 2012
The most common reasons management prefer to outsource accounting services from India are to reduce operating costs, & improve company focus, improve quality, free up capital, increase capabilities not otherwise available & to reduce cycle time.
RKKA offer professional accounting solution & by outsourcing part or all your accounting function you can get on with what you do best. Our service incorporates the complete range of accounting, & legal & taxation functions & as a client you will be able to utilize a huge base of skills & services, which are as flexible or continuous as you need them to be.
Some of the silent features of our services include:
- General Accounting
- MIS Report
- Bank & other Reconciliation
- Accounting Payable & Receivable
- Records Management
- Credit & Collection
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
The main objective of the Statutory Audit is to ensure that the financial statements i.e. the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account & Cash Flow statement give a true & fair view & free from any material misstatements.
An Internal Audit provides the opportunity to conduct a detailed & systematic check on profession. We can provide a valuable analysis of key figures rations & other data. We can test your performance against industry standards, & even against your direct competitors.
We will review your accounts & the control measures currently in use & recommend way to improve. We might discover that your competitors are receiving payment more quickly then you, your stock levels might be higher then the industry norms, or perhaps your company takes longer then average to complete order & sell finished work. Or there may be way to improve your cash flow(CF) using some careful tax planning(TP).
We offer to clients a comprehensive set of auditing services that include the following:
- Statutory Audit
- Due Diligence
- Internal Audit
- Acquisition Audit
- System Audit, Operational Audit & Compliance Audit
- Management Audit
For any query, please click here
Email : email@example.com
Click here for contact us
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Understanding your business helps us understand your taxation needs & objectives. In face of rapid changes in tax laws 1 needs up to date information to make decisions suiting corporate objectives. Our tax resources help us in providing you with timely & objective tax advisory services. Our tax representation services provide you with a professional approach in dealing with matters concerning tax issues & litigations with various appellate authorities.
We specialize in expatriate tax matters, right from planning a expatriate compensation package, & providing a legal framework agreements to the filing of the expatriate employee tax return, we provide expatriates & their employers with a comprehensive package. The package includes :
|Planning the compensation benefit package(CBP)
Preparation of employment agreement
|Comprehensive advisory services with respect to expatriate taxation issues|
|Administering the employee payroll and with holding tax issues|
|Liaising with the foreign accountant for necessary inputs for filing|
|Legal compliance with FEMA & other Indian legislations|
|of the home country tax return of the expatriate employee|
|Filing of the expatriate employee tax return|
Transfer pricing study & compliance :
Advising on the most appropriate Transfer Pricing Methodology for complying with the Transfer Pricing Regulations based on the functional analysis, & risks assumed & other facts & circumstances of our case. Suggesting the desired level & nature of documentation to be maintained, in conformity with Transfer Pricing Regulations in India & providing a Chartered Accountant’s Report pursuant to section 92E of Indian Income-tax Act, 1961.
Please click here for contact us
Our experienced taxation consultants provide par excellence Business Taxation Services to the customers. We have expertise in corporate & Personal Taxation Services that includes Corporate Tax audits Under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act 1961 of Companies, Proprietary Concerns, Business Firms & Professionals etc. Our experienced consultants provide assistance & suggestions in tax planning. They are specialized in Tax saving guides in lawfully mitigating the burden of tax & in diverse matters like E-payment of taxes & e-filing of IT Returns of various persons. Our accounts consultants assist in filing of e-TDS Returns, VAT Returns, Service Tax Returns, Excise Return & Customs. We offer the best services by Online Taxation in India.
For more details please click on the links given below
R K Kumawat & Associates is a leading Business registration company in Jaipur. Please provide your details here CLICK to initiate your Private/Public Limited Company registration process in Jaipur. Your Company will be registered with in 25 working days.
Procedure for Company Registration in Jaipur
1. Document Requirements: Every Director must have Permanent Account Number(PAN) Card (if digital Signature is to be obtained for in the name of the said Director) issued by the Income Tax department as an Identity proof & one address proof in his/her name. Two passport size photographs of each Director, are required. Clear Scanned copies of proofs & photos are preferred
2. Name Availability Search: It is advised to conduct a Name Search for the proposed name of the Company to make sure that there is no identical /or similar LLP/Company already registered in India or for which an application for registration has been submitted
3. Payment of Fees (Part Payment): Part payment is taken to initiate the Company Incorporation process. We provide you following payment options: 1. Cheque, 2. Cash 3. Online Transfer
4. Application of DIN & Digital Signature: We will prepare & send all the required documents for signature of the Promoters at one go
5. Name Application: After approval of all the DIN, we will draft the Main Object of the Company after the approval of the Promoters. On the approval of the Promoters, our team will forward Company name application with the Registrar of Companies(ROC)
6. Payment of Fees (Final Payment): After the approval of the name, the remaining payment is taken
7. Filing of Incorporation documents: Our Team will prepare all the relevant documents along with eForms, Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA) required for the company incorporation & will file the same with the authorities.
8. Final Process: After completion of the process, we provide you a file containing all documentation made for Company formation along with DIN papers & Digital Signatures.
9. Long Term Relationship: We make with all our clients a very long term relationship. We provide all kinds of recurring compliance services required by the Company in the form of Annual Return filing & various Event Based Compliances.
R K Kumawat & Associates has years of experience in a wide array of industries. Our full line of tax services includes preparation of tax returns for individuals & corporations & partnerships & for other enterprises.
We help you by providing the following services:
- Organise your cumbersome tax affairs by giving alerts for due dates & deadlines & ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with
- Assisting in obtaining PAN /& TAN
- Tax advice on international matters
- Representing you in regular assessments & at appellate authorities
- Consultancy in withholding tax issues
- Dove-tailing tax strategies into business plans
- Assistance in preparation of tax returns /& statements (Income Tax as well as TDS & TCS) & file with relevant authorities within due dates electronically / manually
- Tax modelings, which would involve validation of tax assumptions built into financial & business models
- Structuring the entire business transaction, including preparation of structured tax solutions tailored to meet business objectives
- Other compliance issues such as tax registration, dealing with issues of withholding tax, & certification, etc
R K Kumawat & Associates’s corporate taxation services are based on innovative tax efficient strategies. We offer effective tax management & tax structuring & advisory services.
Our corporate taxation services include advice on tax & regulatory issues related to investing in India.
We also provide a technical support in undertaking tax & regulatory compliance & represent our clients to the Indian statutory & fiscal authorities.
RKKA also helps in the evaluation of alternative business structures from a transfer pricing planning perspective. We aim to help our clients optimize allocation of revenues between group entities & provide assistance in transfer pricing documentation & compliance.
Expatriate Tax, Appeals, Indirect Taxation, Personal Financial Planning, & Personal Taxation & advice on Employee Benefit schemes form an integral part of our services.
We are well reckoned as 1 of the trusted providers of Project Advisory Services based in India. The Project Finance Advisory we provide to our customers help in financing long term infrastructural & various other commercial projects. We have a team of experts, which simplify & streamlining the complex finance clearing problems for our honored clients. Giving Project Financial Advisory, we strictly focus on methods for clearing & sanctioning of the finance.